the item(s) you purchase on www.zascogps.store use .
Premium Express Product assures delivery to metropolitan and major cities. This provision is custom-made for the seamless delivery of urgent consignments.
ZASCO GPS assures Priority delivery on priority in all metros and major cities. This service includes:
- Online track and trace status of consignments
- Tamper-proof security pouch
- Delivery confirmation via email and SMS alerts
At www.zascogps.store we strive to make every transaction done via our payment gateway a secure payment. We’re a technology-first online payment security is in our DNA. We employ a ‘no stones unturned’ approach to safeguarding the interest of both the online businesses who use our products, as well as their consumers.
We also understand the assurance of secure payments is one of the primary drivers behind the choice of a payment gateway.
With the growing number of e-commerce users and transactions in India,, it is important that we are all aware of the mandatory security protocols for e-commerce websites; so that we can avoid fraudulent situations. As the saying goes, prevention is better than cure.
on www.zascogps.store never give any of your information to any one on ZASCO GPS STORE WEB you
get this kind of payment security.
1. TLS Encryption
Data security on e-commerce websites or an online payment system begins the moment a user lands on the site. The TLS Certificate tells users that the data transmitted between the web server and their browser is safe.
As a payment provider, Razorpay uses the highest assurance SSL certificate on its website which is the EV SSL (Extended Validity SSL) certificate.
Without TLS Encryption in place, all data sent over the Internet is unencrypted and is visible to anyone with the means and intent to intercept it. An easy way to check if the e-commerce websites you frequent are SSL certified is to look at the URL and see if it uses ‘http://’ or ‘https://’ protocol.
The additional ‘s’ signifies a secure e-payment system. You can also look for the padlock icon at the beginning of the URL. Modern web browsers in their race to make the Web secure by default are now following the opposite paradigm – mark HTTP sites as “insecure”.
2. PCI-DSS Compliance
The PCI Security Standards Council is a global organization that maintains and promotes compliance rules for managing cardholder data for all e-commerce websites and online payment systems.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) is in effect a set of policies that govern how sensitive cardholder information should be handled.
Fact: The PCI Security Standards Council was created as a joint initiative by the four major credit-card providers: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover, in the year 2004. Over the years, the PCI-DSS standard has become the guiding principle for online security across the globe.
For an e-commerce website or an online payment system to be PCI-DSS compliant they have to follow certain directives:
Maintain a secure network to process payments: This involves using robust firewalls which can protect against malicious security threats. Further, the website or payment gateway should not use default credentials like manufacturer provided PINs and passwords, and must allow customers to change this data as needed.
Ensure all data is encrypted during transmission: When cardholder data is transmitted online, it is imperative that it be encrypted. www.zascogps.store encrypts all information you share using checkout via TLS (Transport Layer Security). This prevents data interception during transmission from your system to www.zascogps.store
What payment modes does ZASCO GPS support?
ZASCO GPS supports all the major debit and credit cards, 50+ netbanking options, UPI, EMI and popular wallets including Mobikwik, PayUmoney, FreeCharge, Airtel Money, Ola Money and PayZapp.
Orders and returns
If you’re looking to return or replacement your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help! We
offer free returns or replacements within 10 days of receiving your order. You can return your
product for a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and replacement policy:
- If the device burned in any scenario we will not provide you refund or replacement.
- If the device somehow get into the water damage.
- If the device somehow get physical damage example – accidental drop out
- Make sure you don’t use the device
- ZASCO GPS has a right to cancel or dismiss your return and replacement request. If user suspected doing suspicious activity. Such as fraud or misuse of our products.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
For initiate a return or replacement you need to contact us on +91-9868090012 +91-8642989898 along with your email id your mobile number, and your order id
Then we will generate pickup request to your address. After we receive your product we will perform our quality check it will take upto 2 business days
After that we will process/initiate your refund to your original payment method.
FAQ ( frequent Answered questions)
- How long it takes to receive your refund, replacement product
Ans. It takes 7-14 business days to provide refund or replacement
- Any shipping fees the customer will need to pay
Ans. If you opt COD (cash on delivery ) there is extra 100rs you need to pay
- Any return restocking fees the customer will need to pay
Ans. No customer no need to pay any charges for restocking fees
- Contact information for your business if the customer has more questions
Ans. You can contact us on +91- 9868090012 , +91-8642989898 expect Sunday and in between 10 Am to 7 Pm
- Right of return: Subject to the provisions of these Delivery Terms, you may return the products received without specifying any reasons within 10 calendar days of receipt. The 10 calendar days period commences on the day of receipt of the ordered products. The right to return product only applies if the products are unused and complete including their original packaging.
- To activate a return under this policy you should Call the Customer Service team on +91-8642989898 who will talk you through the returns process.
- In the event of a valid return in accordance with these Delivery Terms,will reimburse the purchase price received from you within fourteen days of receipt of the product or revocation of the sales contract. Your bank or credit card company may require additional time to process your refund and for it to reach your account.